1. The Owner will hand over the Registration Papers, Permission Letter, and Insurance Paper to the Renter.
2. If any accident happens or any damage caused to the Vehicle, the Renter is liable to pay the charges from the date of vehicle taken for rent from the date of estimation of charges given by the Mechanic or estimated by the Insurance Company and the Owner will collect the charges whichever is higher
3. For small damages caused to the vehicle, the charges specified by the Owner will be collected.
4. The Renter is liable to pay the full charges for the under mentioned damaged.
1. If the Renter found drunken alcohol or consumed any drugs
2. If the Renter drives the vehicle in over speed and accident happen.
3. If the Renter conducts breach of Traffic Rules or Motor Vehicles Act.
4. The Number of Persons is more than 2 travelled in the Vehicle when the incident happens.
5. While driving the Rented Vehicle, if the damages regularly happened is caused due to abnormal condition
Any claim or dispute with regard to above agreement will be within the Local Jurisdiction of Coimbatore Courts only
Customer agrees to provide Selfdrive Automotives with security deposit, for precautionary use only: I authorize Selfdrive Automotives to charge the security deposit they have on file for me for all eventual costs in case of damages to the bicycle(s) during my rental period, comprehensive of labor, except in the case that I can demonstrate other’s faults with evidence and all necessary information for reimbursement. In case of theft, I will be responsible for reimbursing Selfdrive Automotives for the original price of the bicycle(s), plus the cost of any accessories that were provided at the time of the bike rental.